Having trouble registering for lab or lecture? Following are common problems you may encounter when trying to register for class.
Do you have a registration hold on your Student Link account? Reasons for a registration hold include:
- You have not completed the course math prerequisite. Biology 181R, 181L, and 182 all require College Algebra (Math 110) or a high enough score on the Math Placement Exam.
- You owe the UA money. Go to the Bursar's Office to clear this up.
- You failed to get your measles vaccine. Contact Campus Health Services.
- Your are a new student and have not completed Orientation.
- Your Transfer Credits have not been registered with UA. See your Academic Advisor.
- You are subject to Academic Disqualification.
- You have failed to satisfy High School Competencies. See Admission Requirements.
- You are a subject of Disciplinary Actions. Check with Residence Life or the Dean of Students.
- You have a problem with Financial Aid. Visit the Registrar's Office.
- Some UA Colleges prevent students who have not seen an advisor from registering, so you may need to see an Academic Advisor.